COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
* ALWAYS CONFIRM WITH YOUR LOCAL THAI EMBASSY
- Quarantine for 15 days in a hotel. This is a hotel of your choice from the list of ASQ hotels - Reliable list updated daily.
The ASQ Hotels range from 26,000 - 120,000 depending on the quality you want.
- Flight - Return flight from any airline currently serving Thailand.
- Medical insurance covering $100,000 including Covid. You can apply for this insurance over here if you do not have it yet.
- You will need to provide a negative RTq-PCR Covid test with the result time within 72 hours of your departure.
- Fit-to-fly certificate - You can do this at your local GP, or in some countries you may even do this online.
- A certificate of entry (COE) is required for every person entering Thailand. The process is fast and relatively simple, and you can do this on their official website
- Valid Thai visa - You may enter thailand under Visa Exempt Entry if you are holding a passport from one of the allowed countries. Or you may go through the regular process of getting your Thai visa from your local Thai embassy.