One of our top picks in Bangkok. Set within landscaped tropical gardens in Bangkok’s Bangrak area, Silom Serene is within 0.6 miles from Lumphini Park. This boutique hotel offers elegant accommodations, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Rooms at Silom Serene come with wooden flooring and furnishings. Each room has cable/satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a fridge. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub and shower. Some rooms also have a living room and kitchen with dining area.
Guests can exercise at the fitness centre, or relax in the sauna. The hotel has a full-service business centre and a reading room.
Ormthong Restaurant serves Thai and international dishes, while drinks and snacks can be enjoyed at the coffee shop and bar. Room service is available 24 hours daily.
Silom Serene Boutique Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Deluxe Room (30 sq.m) 46,000 THB per person for 15 nights
- Executive Room (35 sq.m) THB 49,000 THB per person for 15 nights
- 1 Bedroom Suite (60 sq.m) THB 65,000 THB per person for 15 nights Additional charge of full package rate for 2nd person sharing the same room Children under 12 years old sharing the same room charged at 30,000 THB/Child
Amenities / Features
- COVID-19 testing (2 times on days 5 and 12)
- 24-hour nurse standby service
- Twice-daily temperature and health monitoring under registered nurse supervision
- Free high speed WI-FI access
- Smart TV
- Hand sanitizer and masks
- 3 meals a day from selected menu provided
- Welcome beverage
- Room cleaning service
- Free use of yoga mat and exercise ball in recreational room
- Wireless dance mat PC TV in recreational room
- Open-air rest area by pool & garden (after day 7 and negative COVID-19 test result)
- Free transfer service from the airport (Don Muang/Suvarnabhumi)
- Messenger services to nearby convenient stores
Contact Information (website)
* contact the HOTEL directly for ASQ reservations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +66 2 636 6599
Original ASQ Hotel Offer Brochure
Reviews / Comments