One of our top picks in Bangkok. Located in Bangkok, 1.3 miles from MBK Center, Amara Bangkok Hotel provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and ticket service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.
Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also offer a city view. All units at Amara Bangkok Hotel come with a seating area.
A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.
Bangkok Art & Culture Centre is 1.4 miles from Amara Bangkok Hotel, while SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 14.3 miles from the hotel.
- Executive Room (30 sq.m) 50,000 THB per person for 15 nights / 16 days
- Club Room (30 sq.m) 59,000 THB per person for 15 nights / 16 days
- Club 10 Room (40 sq.m) 65,000 THB per person for 15 nights / 16 days
- Executive Connecting Room - 2 rooms interconnecting (60 sq.m) 99,000 THB per person for 15 nights / 16 days
- Amara Suite (72 sq.m) 110,000 THB per person for 15 nights / 16 days
Amenities / Features
- One way transfer from BKK or DMK Airport to the hotel
- 3 meals per day (special menu)
- 15% discount on food
- 20% discount on laundry service
- Unlimited high speed internet access
- Digital access to newspapers and magazines from all over the world
- Nursing on standby 24 hours
- Real-time Polym-erase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) for COVID-19 on Day 3-5 and Day 11-13
- Free return transportation to hospital 24 hours service
- Complimentary initial assessment via video call
Contact Information (website)
* contact the HOTEL directly for ASQ reservations
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +66 2 021 8816
Original ASQ Hotel Offer Brochure
Reviews / Comments