Alternative Hospital Quarantine (AHQ) at Bumrungrad International Hospital
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Thai authorities imposed the regulations regarding a permission to enter the Kingdom of Thailand, including the quarantine upon arrival.
Bumrungrad International Hospital remains ready to accept the patients to provide state- of-the-art healthcare as well as quarantine of the patients and their companions during this difficult time.
- Copy of the patient's passport with a certifed signature (newly signed).
- Copy of the companion's passport(s) with certified signature(s) (newly signed) [max. 3 companions].
- Updated medical report with relevant investigation results.
- Referral letter from a doctor in current country, stating the need to seek for treatmenet in Thailand.
- Proof of financial status, e.g. bank statement.
- Insurance policy (or Guarantee letter from the Embassy) covering the treatment of COVID-19 incurred in Thailand, medical transportation and repatriation if needed, minimum amount of USD 1 00,000 each, for the patient and each companion.
- Affidavit of support. (Only for patient with companions. Prepared by Bumrungrad International in attachment, signed by the patient and/or companions.)
- Letter of intention and consent for quarantine. (Prepared by Bumrungrad Inte attachment, signed by the patient and/or companions.)
- Flight ticket. (if available)
- Fit-to-fly certificate issued by a licensed doctor in the current country, within 72 hours before departure.(Please do not seek for this item yet. We shall alert you when to visit the doctor for this certificate.)
- COVID-19 test result within 72 hours before departure. (DO NOT aftempt to get the COVID-19 test before the approval is confirmed.)
After receiving and processing the documents above, Bumrungrad International Hospital will submit a Confrmation Letter to the Thai authorities in order to request for a permission for the patient and companions to enter the Kingdom of Thailand. Once approved, a copy of the Confirmation Lefter will be sent to the patient to be submitted to the Royal Thai Embassy in the current country, then the patient will receive the Certificate of Entry (COE) from the Embassy.
Please remember that you must meet all the additional covid entry requirements to enter Thailand as well.
Contact Information (website)
* contact the HOTEL directly for ASQ reservations
- Email: MedicalTransport@bumrungrad.com
- Phone: +66 2011 3333
Original ASQ Hotel Offer Brochure
Reviews / Comments